法國空姐把踟走走丟中國男孩用行李箱運回中國: 狗肉飯店

来源: TJKCB 2023-08-30 21:24:44 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (14471 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ TJKCB ] 在 2023-08-31 13:54:01 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

** https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrtechN61lc 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginie_Efira 

Avec: Virginie Efira (born 5 May 1977) is a Belgian and French naturalized actress and television presenter.

Efira had her first leading role in the romantic comedy It Boy (2013). She subsequently received critical praise for her performance in the comedy drama In Bed with Victoria (2016), for which she received a Magritte Award for Best Actress as well as a César Award *** for Best Actress nomination. She then appeared in Paul Verhoeven's psychological thriller Elle (2016), the drama An Impossible Love (2018), the comedy drama Sibyl (2019) and the black comedy Bye Bye Morons (2020).

Efira also played the lead role as Benedetta Carlini in Verhoeven's 2021 follow-up to ElleBenedetta.

The César Award is the national film award of France. It is delivered in the Nuit des César ceremony and was first awarded in 1976. The nominations are selected by the members of twelve categories of filmmaking professionals and supported by the French Ministry of Culture.[1] The nationally televised award ceremony is held in Paris each year in February. The exact location has changed over the years (in the Théâtre du Châtelet from 2002 to 2016). It is an initiative of the Académie des Arts et Techniques du Cinéma, which was founded in 1975.

The César Award is considered the highest film honor in France, the French film industry's equivalent to the Molière Award for theatre, and the Victoires de la Musique for music. In cinema, it is the French equivalent to the Academy Award.

The award was created by Georges Cravenne, who was also the creator of the Molière Award for theatre. The name of the award comes from the sculptor César Baldaccini (1921–1998) who designed it.

The 48th César Awards ceremony took place on 24 February 2023. The Night of the 12th, directed by Dominik Moll, won the award for Best Film.[2]

** L'hôtesse de l'air française a ramené le garçon chinois perdu en Chine dans une valise : restaurant de viande de chien 法國空姐把踟走走丟中國男孩用行李箱運回中國: 狗肉飯店

The movie you're referring to is likely "L'Hôtesse de l'air" (The Stewardess) or "Hotesses du plaisir" (Stewardesses of Pleasure), a French film released in 1979. The plot involves a French stewardess who brings a lost Chinese boy back to China in a suitcase.

to english: j'adore ce film, tellement délicat sensible, les deux actrices jouent superbement bien, j'adore, vraiment Virginie superbe comme d'hab, c'est ça l'amour, les hommes quand ils aiment sont capables de tout....ils deviennent des être tellement sensibles, fragiles, je connais. Merci d'avoir mis ce film sur youtube pour voir la fin car je ne retrouvais pas mon lien là où j'ai commençais à le visionner.
ChatGPT

"I adore this movie, so delicate and sensitive. Both actresses perform incredibly well. I really love it. Virginie is superb as always. That's what love is. Men, when they love, are capable of anything. They become such sensitive and fragile beings. I understand. Thank you for uploading this film on YouTube so I could see the ending, as I couldn't find the link where I had started watching it."

qui me rappel l'histoire d'un commandant de bord , Il a fait passer dans ses valises plusieurs enfants orphelins , lors de la guerre du Liban ( J'ai connu une de ses filles Libanaise qu'il a adoptée )
ChatGPT

"This reminds me of the story of a pilot. He managed to bring several orphaned children in his luggage during the Lebanese war. (I knew one of his adopted Lebanese daughters.)"

Cookie Virginie Efira bon film Ce film est un petit bijou , c'est vraiment une realisation bien inspiree, ou nous sommes pris par de belles emotions, ou Virginie Efira et sa soeur nous hape merveillesement, merci de tout ? pour ce film Cookies a croquer. Merci Rosa un film que je ne retrouvais pas et plus diffusé à la TV...
Un scénario à la fois charismatique, intelligent, touchant, courageux et drôle (quelques notes qui redonnent de la légèreté au film)... PARFAIT!
Une belle histoire actée par deux super comédiennes, bien dans leur rôle, Virginie Efira les rôles de drame existentiels lui vont décidément très bien!!!!.
Finalement nos bons petits films français qui racontent une vraie histoire c'est bien mieux que les grosses productions américaines à 2 balles avec plus d'effets d'optique que de véritables émotions. Voilà dans un film on peut pleurer, voyager, rire.....et surtout aimer ! ça parle de la vie. 

好电影这部电影是一个小宝石,它确实是一个很好的启发实现,我们被美丽的情感所吸引,Virginie Efira 和她的妹妹精彩地抓住了我们,感谢这部电影 Cookies to eat 所做的一切?。 谢谢罗莎,一部我找不到并且不再在电视上播放的电影......
一个有魅力、聪明、感人、勇敢和有趣的剧本(一些让电影变得轻松的注释)......完美!
两个伟大的女演员讲述了一个美丽的故事,她们的角色很好,维吉妮·埃菲拉,存在主义戏剧的角色绝对适合她!!!。
最后,我们讲述真实故事的法国小电影比视觉效果多于真实情感的两桶美国大制作要好得多。 在电影中,我们可以哭泣、旅行、欢笑……最重要的是爱! 这是关于生活的

更多我的博客文章>>>

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!