网上搜了下review, 转贴几个, 我也特别喜欢那个奶奶,特别睿智

来源: 我也说句实话 2023-08-03 15:27:01 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (36750 bytes)
Marie-Jeanne Licari
3 months ago

At first I was put off by the theme of older guy and very young girl, especially as he found her on a dating App ! But going back to it I found it addressed a lot of valid and painful issues in a sensitive but realistic way and enjoyed watching it all in 2 evenings! I do hate the thought of how much of a coward Orestis actually proves to be to the point that he can't be true to himself or Klelia and sneaks off back with a wife he doesn't even like to be controlled by her and without a goodbye to the girl he loves, leaving her devastated, This shows how far cowardice can go and how much damage he causes to other people. Well worth watching.
20 people found this helpful.
Helpful
Unhelpful

Dave Gilbert
11 hours ago

Great series.  For me, I found all of the characters are to some extent living a lie.....I then found myself pondering how far that reflects how we all live our lives?  As with most posters,I found  the setting majestic, music evocative of the emotional theme portrayed and the story line full of unexpected twists.  I can see why it's binge worthy, but I'm resisting, in order to eke it out.  Finally, as a great bonus, for those out there learning Greek (it's fiendish), it is very, very helpful to watch the Greek language version with English subtitles.  The dialogue is somewhat faster than you'd expect in the laid back environment of Greek islands, but there are idioms you won't find anywhere else.  Dthiskoli thesi (difficult seat), is 'awkward'.  Pas kala?  (are you going OK?), is 'are you crazy?'.  It's a wonderful series on so many levels.
Was this review helpful to you?
Helpful
Unhelpful

Abyma Prag
3 months ago

Best series on Netflix so far. All the sensitive topics have been dealt in a realistic and mature way. Although the ending was disappointing, it was more practical. Location of the island and cinematography is spectacular. Acting, music, plot and storyline are all excellent. My favourite character was the grandmother, she's the glue that holds that family together. The final scene of the music festival where she's singing is epic. A must watch!
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!