everyone has a destiny and not everyone follows it?

来源: TJKCB 2023-07-09 12:15:04 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (8412 bytes)

don't go. you belong here.

He bent to adapt her mind to stay in her little town life, as his fate drags him to her space. 

everyone has a destiny and not everyone follows it...?

Things happen for the best only to those survivors.

I read audience's comments,but only those specifics got me going.

Nice job..all the details, car gleaming, windows,floors glowing, woodworking, construction, old boat, bridges, flowers, beautiful place... Amazing work Thank yous all for making it a film to teaches out to everyone.

(Semi Spoiler Alert) Enjoyed the book. Enjoyed this adaptation as well. I just always feel so sad for the boy -- that's a lot of trauma to go through. But I suppose that's one of the messages in this story. Sometimes tragic things occur that feel so unfair. That if one little detail went another way, a tragic event could have been avoided. However, same goes for the good that occurs. For example, if Drake had never died, Logan would have never come searching for Beth. If one detail had been adjusted, the good things may not have occurred the way they did if at all. The world is mysterious. Hope we get our answers one day.

Spoiler Alert: I've always seen Logan finding her picture at that exact moment as Drake hand picking someone to watch over his family in his place. Just a thought... Love this movie!
There's a core foundation on this story for Logan who comes from a place of discipline, war, death, and survival. Then, second character Beth whose life seem simple after divorce for having differential of priorities out of a relationship.. What apparently is quoted as broken, they happen to find peace, friendship and perhaps a bit more in story good characters and great feelings!.. #TheLuckyOne #WarnerBrothers #2012 #2023 [?] [????] [????] [????] [????] [????]
Show less

"Sometimes you have to pass through the deepest darkness to see the light."
[@lindseydanger8622]

@lindseydanger8622

6 days ago
I couldn't imagine losing my brother. He's my best friend. We raised each other. All we've ever had is each other. I took care of him when he was little and now that he's a grown man he takes care of me. We will always take care of one another. I remember before he was born I'd beg God to give me a brother. My brother is a blessing that I prayed for [?]
2 replies
[@jerryrice8507]

@jerryrice8507

4 days ago
I thought I was your best best friend???
[@TomNimmo]

@TomNimmo

1 day ago
Not everyone has that. My sister is the most important person in the world to me, so I understand that, me and my sister were there for each other when we were young also. sounds the same and believe it or not, its not all that common. You just have those people in life you will have a special bond with it may not even be a family member or spouse sometimes its a friend thats rare but people usually don't have more than one or two. those are people you are with in life for a reason there's a purpose for it and I think it goes beyond this world. God puts people together for a reason sometimes, its what I believe. I have a long winded version LOL. Its great you have that with your brother,

The Lucky One

Free with ads
PG-13
YouTube Movies & TV
169M subscribers
Subscribe
<__slot-el>
Save
Returning from his third tour of duty in Iraq, U.S. Marine Sergeant Logan Thibault (Zac Efron -- 17 Again, New Year's Eve) credits his survival to carrying a photograph of a woman he's never met (Taylor Schilling)  (her brother at war carried the photo). Seeking her out in North Carolina, he shows up at her door and takes a job at her family-run kennel. Despite her initial mistrust and hesitation, a romance soon develops between them, giving Logan hope that she might become more than his good luck charm. Based on the bestselling book by Nicholas Sparks (A Walk to Remember), and directed by Oscar® nominee Scott Hicks (No Reservations, Shine, Snow Falling on Cedars), this romantic drama spins a timeless tale of love and destiny.

YouTube Movies & TV

169M subscribers
Videos
About

Release date

Running time

1:40:50

Audio

English

Subtitle

English [CC]

Actors