哪些艺人改名成功?多伦多风水师整编

来源: dene 2019-05-22 08:06:59 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3974 bytes)

演艺界很多成功的名人都是根据五行学说,改过自己名字,并且达到比较好的效果比如沈傲君、成龙、蔡依林、伊能静、梁洛施等。

1、沈傲君

原名“赵燕”,由于《还珠格格》的火爆,让沈傲君觉得自己的名字应该更有特色一些,不能跟赵薇演的小燕子扯上关系,小燕子赵薇,沈傲君叫赵燕,改过名字的沈傲君开始走红。

2、成龙

成龙是艺名,成龙一生经历了5次改名,成龙原名陈港生,祖籍山东,成龙的唯一学习经历就是在中国戏剧学院读了12年,名号元楼,出道初期就叫陈元楼,随后一位师傅称其名字太土,改名陈元龙,后自己去掉了姓氏,只叫元龙,由于当时娱乐圈有3个叫元龙的人,在拍摄《精武门》的时候,导演为其改名为成龙。从此在香港一票走红,成龙的名字也一直延用至今。

3、蔡依林

原名:“蔡宜凌”,出道前,在“高人指点”的情况下,以姓名学角度取了一个艺名,而这个名字,是要强化蔡依林的某一特色,让她在歌唱事业上有所帮助。

4、伊能静

原名:“吴静怡”,早年父母离异后,母亲改嫁一个日本人叫伊能祥光,所以她后来改名:伊能静江。16岁便进入了演艺圈。而为了报答继父养育之恩,她沿用日本名,并简化为伊能静。

5、梁洛施

原名:梁洛瑶,李嘉诚儿媳。儿时穷苦,出生后不久,葡萄牙籍父亲即过世,从小是跟母亲与姊姊相依为命,家庭经济全靠母亲一个人支持。自从改了名字,运气也跟着好了起来,成功嫁给了李嘉诚的儿子李泽楷。

Toronto Feng Shui Master多伦多风水师

Since the End of the 1980's, Matt (Cell phone Message/Wechat:6472717686) help individual and business clients strengthen positive energies and diffuse negative energies in their space.

Consults for locations outside Toronto and the GTA Rates can still be done if you have a proper layout for the location. Rates are based on the square footage of the residential or commercial site. To date I have served long distance clients in Canada, USA, UK and China.

I also serve my clients by reading their Chinese Astrology ( bazi / pillars of destiny ), guiding them through timing their actions for maximum results, and to remedy afflictions in their health, wealth and relationship potentials.

Through re-positioning the various furniture in your home or office, suzch as sofas, TVs, beds, desks, aquariums, statues, plant views, planters, decorative paintings, handicrafts, souvenirs, pet rooms and office desks, Or redistribute your office or relocate your check-in counter or reception desk or change the location of doors, kitchens and washrooms. If necessary, place medicine at some positions, so your Feng Shui can become auspicious and enhance your good fortune.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

俺要改名郑大前:) -swimmingboys- 给 swimmingboys 发送悄悄话 swimmingboys 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/22/2019 postreply 08:39:03

这名字给女生有点钢,郑伊奕,郑芊奕,开始羡慕郑姓了,好起名 -花洒- 给 花洒 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/22/2019 postreply 20:19:55

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!