还有宋丹丹丈夫前妻的女儿赵婷Chloe Zhao,导演过印第安人和牛仔的电影,得坎城新人奖和金摄影机奖提名,即将导演漫威片“Th

来源: chufang 2018-09-21 20:08:27 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (23630 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ chufang ] 在 2018-09-22 17:04:54 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: “混”在美国娱乐圈里的华裔美国人bluey2018-09-21 19:53:03

Marvel’s ‘The Eternals’ Taps ‘The Rider’ Director Chloe Zhao

After earning critical acclaim for her Sundance darling “The Rider,” director Chloe Zhaolooks ready to step up to the big leagues as the up and coming director has been set to direct “The Eternals” for Marvel.

Matthew and Ryan Firpo are on board to pen the script with Marvel president Kevin Feige producing.

Created by Jack Kirby, the story of “The Eternals” is set millions of years ago when the cosmic beings known as the Celestials genetically experimented on humans, creating the super-powered individuals as well as more villainous off-shoots known as the Deviants.

The two groups went on to battle each other throughout history to see which would eventually become the ultimate race.

Marvel sees this as the perfect transition into its next phase along with “Captain Marvel,” which released its recent trailer to huge acclaim earlier this week.

As for Zhao, the rising star in the director ranks delivered one of the best reviewed films of the year when “The Rider” bowed at the Sundance Film Festival and was also nominated for an Indie Spirit award. She has since been eyed for directing assignments on several major studio films, and sources say Zhao’s meeting with Marvel execs impressed so much that the studio moved fast to book her before she landed another job.

Zhao is repped by WME and Lichter Grossman Nichols Adler & Feldman.

• Men direct plenty of flops. Gender has nothing to do with it. Talent and story sense does. Marvel execs know what they are doing. Let’s see you direct something. Let’s see a studio give you millions to do it. My guess is you can’t even get in the room. Don’t slam people who make something of themselves.

1. The first Marvel movie I’m not excited about.
    I think Phase 4 (if they don’t have X-Men or FRIDAY, and Spider-Man and other current sequels aside) will be too geeky and obscure for me.

2. Congrats to Zhao. Great for her.
    But wow… to go from a low budget cowboy movie that did $3M to a marvel film? Don’t most directors have to prove themselves a little more? Just wow.

3. lol so DC announces Wonder Woman, Marvel announces Captain Marvel

DC announces BvS, Marvel decides to green-lit Civil War

Dc hires asian female director, Marvel hires asian female director

I see a pattern. MCU is just lucky to have had Feige behind all this

• U do realize Marvel plans it’s movies MANY years out, right? Captain Marvel was not a response to WW, it was always planned as this is how the story evolves in the comics as well (obv difs due to rights, but essentially the same). Marvel is in no way reacting to DC, DC has been failing at almost every turn and is losing their biggest stars.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”