法兰克福机场住三晚 you can consider Hyatt Place FRA

来源: goingplaces 2023-03-14 18:24:18 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2146 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2023-03-14 18:30:31 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

It is one stop from S8 or S9 S-Bahn.  Whole trip is under cover, once you get off at Gateway Gardens station, Hyatt Place is the first hotel.

Transfer UR pts to Hyatt at 1 to 1, this Hyatt Place is still Category 1, 5000 to 6500 pts a night.  I believe it does not go up on the March 28 adjustment.  (Hyatt Place AMS goes from Cat 1 to Cat 2).  Cash rate is 150 euro or up.  The most valuable transfer of UR pt is to Hyatt and Air Canada's Aeroplan, followed by United's Mileage Plus. 

I gather you are Hyatt's World of Hyatt member?  They have free breakfast for the members but charge $ for nonmembers.  I believe this is a policy Hyatt put in place a year before Covid.

I just booked one night for our May return flights AMS-FRA-EWR overnight layover at this hotel.

In London it depends on how many days and what you want to do or just passing by - Renaissance LHR is very good, the bus between T5 and city has a stop very close to the hotel on both directions, 1.62 GBP per trip, much cheaper than the Hopper bus and much more frequent schedule.  At T5 the bus depot is immediately outside arrival hall on the ground level.  Easy Peasy to find.

If you are going in town for a few days, I highly recommend IHG's Staybridge at Vauxhall on the South Bank within a 7 min easy walk thru community garden from Vauxhall station (both train and metro)  Vauxhall is the end station of Victoria line.  Easy walk from the embankment to Westminster bridge.

London transportation now can be paid with your contactless credit card on each trip - tap on and tap off, with a daily cap that the system will calculate at 4am the next morning and only charge you the LESS of actual usage or the daily cap on Oyster card.  No more need to buy Oyster card.  You need to use the same card for one person thru out the day in order for it to track properly.  Each persob uses his / her own CC for this purpose.

London China town has some really good eats.  It is very clean these days. 

所有跟帖: 

去德国就别住美国连锁酒店了。住城堡,体验一下把当lord的感觉:) -酷酷鸟- 给 酷酷鸟 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2023 postreply 18:42:32

不合我们的兴趣 :) 此外,他们是自己开车,方便更重要 -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2023 postreply 19:05:09

到不一定连锁酒店,我们喜欢规模大的酒店,设备齐全,有餐馆,酒店餐馆质量有保证,外面的要凭运气。 -老朽- 给 老朽 发送悄悄话 老朽 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2023 postreply 19:10:48

谢谢信息,法兰克福机场希尔顿怎样?很气派,直接联通机场。伦敦去过多次,这次四月底只停留一天短暂,上邮轮。 -老朽- 给 老朽 发送悄悄话 老朽 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2023 postreply 18:42:49

住机场希尔顿,老住客了。transfer 两人竟敢要$490,我们会出租车去,150。 -老朽- 给 老朽 发送悄悄话 老朽 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2023 postreply 18:45:28

对我们来说晚上 8 点后到达上午 11 点飞出,因为返回美国需要在 8:30 之前到达机场 希尔顿 4 倍的价格不值 -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (1076 bytes) () 03/14/2023 postreply 19:00:14

住LHR酒店一晚。很多选择。 -goingplaces- 给 goingplaces 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2023 postreply 19:01:48

London 机场希尔顿也是联通机场,是考虑原因之一,另外我喜欢business lounge ,早餐也丰盛。 -老朽- 给 老朽 发送悄悄话 老朽 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/14/2023 postreply 19:15:14

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”