The blogger called MS about the hand luggage. MS told him

来源: goingplaces 2022-08-21 10:57:47 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1399 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ goingplaces ] 在 2022-08-21 11:17:00 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: I found no luggage restrictions to ABS威伯2022-08-20 23:17:19

Nothing can be left on the plane.  They can leave it on the shuttle bus.  Because of that they chose to take the round trip flights from ASW versus your hoped for itinerary,

I did some researches on the sound and light shows at every location that offers such.  At the end I came to the conclusion that they all are some type of tourist traps.  All sounded very nice but the reality often is way below expection.  那些 technology 还是很久前一直用下来的,你想想那些效果好到那里去? 惟一好的是 多种语言的headset 所以不论是什么语言主导的埸次你都可选择。 Narration 不外就是历史 古代的和現代的 但是投影太差了。

Only time Abu Simbel worths to spend a night would be during the Sun Festival.  You would need to plan for a 2023 trip for that as it is in Feb.

中文怎么說? 理想是丰满的 現实是骨感的。

如果你仍然是在计划階段 of a 2022 Nov/Dec trip,  I wish you luck to weave together what you hope for, based on the trends of how flights and hotels availability are going.   As you already discovered, flights disappeared or went up a lot in prices.  Ditto for the BonVoy hotels in Cairo.  They all went up by 3 to 5K in points and of course 10 to 15% in rates since May or June.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”