you picked my interest, so I checked reviews on Misr Travel

来源: goingplaces 2022-05-25 09:05:04 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (11228 bytes)

I did see a few negative one, in 2004! on TripAdvisor.  Then a few on Fodor? but from those walked in the local branches to book book trips, also not happy.

But I also found this on FB, the first one poster worked with the same named consultant as the one replied to my inquiries.

Tami Marsters Wilkerson recommends Misr Travel.

Have been working with Misr Travel and Gehad Gamal for the past year working on a private tour. They were wonderful arranging a tour to our specs and answering our numerous questions. Unfortunately, less than month before our trip, the Corona Virus hit necessitating having to cancel our dream vacation. Once again Misr Travel & Mr. Gamal were wonderful with this process as well. I will definitely be rescheduling our trip with them as soon as a date can be determined.

Followed by 3 Arbic reviews, 1 not recommended and 2 recommended, then this English review in 2018, recommended.

Lisa Heath recommends Misr Travel.

Misr travel is the official Egyptian tour agency. We booked airport pickup and private day tours with an Egyptologist through Hisham in their NY office. We were meet inside security at the gate upon arrival in Cairo. They have offices in Aswan and Luxor as well. They can also arrange airline and hotel reservations. Seeing the Pyramids and walking through the Egyptian Museum are bucket list items that should not be missed. Our guide Mahmoud was outstanding. We felt safe the en…
See more

Previously I only was able to find the Trip Pilot site 25 reviews, all in 2020 and 2021, and all very good.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.misrtravel.net

I actually will also contact this  provider used by the blogger Earth Trekkers that leopton highly recommends. 

https://www.egypttailormade.net/en/
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”