为了坐3月18日从杜拜去罗马的游轮和躲开贵得离谱的飞机票，昨天刚买了3月1日皇家加勒比游轮Allure of the Seas跨大西洋去巴塞罗那的票 （然后再飞杜拜），今天就收到了皇家加勒比游轮公司对其所有船只的最新规定，除了有关对中国，香港，澳门的要求外，还特别对伊朗，日本，新加坡，南韩，泰国有了新规定。
- Regardless of nationality, we will deny boarding to:
- Any guest who has travelled from, to, or through mainland China, Hong Kong, or Macau in the past 15 days.
- Any guest who has come in contact with anyone from mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau in the past 15 days. The CDC characterizes contact with an individual as coming within 6 feet (2M) of a person.
- There will be mandatory specialized health screenings performed on:
- Any guest who has travelled from, to, or through Iran, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, or Thailand in the past 15 days.
- Guests who are uncertain about contact with individuals who have traveled from, to, or through mainland China, Hong Kong, or Macau in the past 15 days.
- Guests who report feeling unwell or demonstrate any flu-like symptoms.
- Guests presenting with fever or low blood oximetry in the specialized health screenings will be denied boarding.
- All guests who are denied boarding due to these restrictions will receive full refunds.
- Thoroughly sanitizing the cruise ship terminal before and after every sailing,
- Special sanitizing of high traffic areas onboard multiple times a day,
- Adding extra medical staff on each sailing,
- Providing complimentary consultations with medical experts for all guests & crew,
- Plus, the Captain will make two daily announcements during your cruise reminding everyone of how to stay healthy onboard.
- If you don’t feel well while you’re onboard, it’s imperative that you immediately visit our medical facility for a complimentary checkup. Our onboard doctors and nurses are always ready to assist.
- After using the bathroom and before any meal or snack (it’s a cruise; we know there’s lots of that), make sure to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds.
- If you happen to sneeze, cover your nose and mouth with a tissue (or with your upper sleeve). Avoid sneezing or coughing into your hands or without covering your nose and mouth.
- Use hand sanitizer as often as possible. Rub the gel thoroughly, and in-between your fingers, until your hands are dry.