what's it like going from 80F to -1F? (input reqested)

来源: moab 2007-01-06 19:47:17 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2021 bytes)
What is like going from 80F to -1F? I tell you it's just as great. I enjoyed the Hawaii trip. And I am glad to be home. I took over 1000 pictures, 9.4GB total. I wen to Oahu and Maui. The pictures can go into these categories: 1) bird's eye view from the plane (before landing in Kona and LA) 2) diamond head 3) along oahu shoreline and beach (including hanauma bay) 4) polynesian center (day and night) 5) USS missouri and USS bofin 6) mauri shoreline (northwest) 7) hana highway 8) humpback watching 9) haha.

I took all photos in raw format and haven't had a chance to convert them all to jpeg yet. I am working on the last 200 photos.

On the way back I had a connection at LA. For a moment I thought about making a visit to Nikon's service center at El Segundo. They inadvertantly damanged my camera when I sent it in for service back in December (cosmetic only). But something else stopped me. It's still early in the morning and I can see the congestion on the highway already. Okay Not today.

I like Hawaii. I will go back and revisit maui and explore other islands. I don't regret visiting oahu though. It's something everbody needs to go through. Actually oahu still has a couple spots that intrigues me.

Still I am glad to be home. What makes it better is an honor award from the registrar's office. I know people like Lvtotravel and 冬梦 are going to tease me for spending too much time in this forum. :-)

Friday afternoon I took off early so I can go night ski at brighton(2 resorts offer night ski in the area). We just had another 10" at the brighton resort thanks to the Colorado folks. The snow is great. It's kind of cold at night at -1F, but it didn't stop me from having fun.

School starts Monday and I will be back to the 17 hour day schedule. So I am afraid I won't have much time writing up my trip stories. Let me know what photos you guys might be interested in seeing (see above categories) and I will post them.

所有跟帖: 

我来开作业单子!:) -冬梦- 给 冬梦 发送悄悄话 冬梦 的博客首页 (530 bytes) () 01/07/2007 postreply 14:19:44

everything 冬梦 mentioned plus moab's pictures. -mengxu- 给 mengxu 发送悄悄话 mengxu 的博客首页 (24 bytes) () 01/07/2007 postreply 14:55:22

you guys were intentionally making it difficult. :-) -moab- 给 moab 发送悄悄话 moab 的博客首页 (78 bytes) () 01/07/2007 postreply 15:25:56

同意者签名:We want to see moab in lei and grass skirt!!! -冬梦- 给 冬梦 发送悄悄话 冬梦 的博客首页 (40 bytes) () 01/07/2007 postreply 16:51:49

:-( -moab- 给 moab 发送悄悄话 moab 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2007 postreply 18:55:50

没有时间还用raw?你要是用jpeg多简单啊。 -DeepCreek- 给 DeepCreek 发送悄悄话 DeepCreek 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2007 postreply 17:36:46

这不想着一旦哪张照的不错可以放大吗 ( 其实很少洗大的) -moab- 给 moab 发送悄悄话 moab 的博客首页 (17 bytes) () 01/07/2007 postreply 18:58:29

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”