大多数人都说伯尔尼高地一带最美,好像看完这里瑞士其他地方都不用去了:)。TA上无数讨论这一带怎么玩的,

来源: 小黑猫 2019-05-05 11:09:07 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1378 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 小黑猫 ] 在 2019-05-05 11:23:11 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 非常感谢老朽! 请见内rongrong2019-05-05 04:43:07

给你抄一段:

We just returned home and we spent 5 nights in Murren and 6 nights in Wengen. I preferred Murren, perhaps because my favorite hotel on our trip was in Murren, and also my favorite hike on the whole trip was accessed from Murren. From Murren we took the Allmendhubel cable car up and from there hiked the North Face trail, which had the most magnificent wildflowers we have ever seen anywhere ever...plus views of the snow-covered Alps. Murren is small but the village and its location really grew on me. When I left Murren I kept comparing the rest of our trip to the wonderful days we had spent while staying in Murren.

I have major jet lag as we just returned home last night and only got 5 hours sleep. I'll be starting my trip report soon. 

Good luck choosing! I found its best to gather info and then go with your "gut" instinct about what is best for you. I sensed all along I would fall in love with Murren as a base and we are so glad that we had 5 nights in Murren as a base for explorations! 

Its true that Wengen has a bit more choices when it comes to dining. However decide what is most important to you. On this trip, dining wasn't our top priority. We wanted to see wildflowers and magnificent mountain views from the trails

所有跟帖: 

wow这段话很和我心意啊。看来我真得在这一带再加几天。 -rongrong- 给 rongrong 发送悄悄话 (317 bytes) () 05/05/2019 postreply 11:41:32

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]