I'll take a stab at this

来源: 奚凡 2016-03-07 14:30:21 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1502 bytes)
回答: 向大侠们请教:咪呜2016-03-07 07:45:57

bear with me as I type must faster in english:

I would not recommend RV, especially for Yellowstone, as the roads are winding and narrow, two-way, not easy to drive. and when you get to your destination, you'd still want to have a car to drive around.

For Banff/Jasper, Yellowstone, snow would close the roads in winter, so the best visiting season is summer, which happens to be family vacation high season, so you'd see big crowds; unless you want to go off season, in that case you'd need to pay attention to road closures - 3 of the 4 entrances to Yellowstone are closed in winter. maybe  you could try the shoulder season, like Sep/Oct, when schools have started, and roads are still open - this depends on weather/snow conditions.

Around Yellowstone, certainly Grand Teton NP, and Beartooth Hwy one of the best drives I've been in the country, if not THE best. Mt Rushmore, Devils Tower are further away.

On the other hand, avoid summer to visit the Southwest, as it's too hot. fall is better, personally I love winter there, as there is snow on the red rocks, it could be cold though.

"The Revenant" more reminds me of the landscape I've been in Oregon and Washington, not BC. There are lots of temperate rain forests in these two states.

I love all these places, you'll have a great time :)

HTH.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢你。我刚才读给我老公听了。我们这里 -咪呜- 给 咪呜 发送悄悄话 咪呜 的博客首页 (366 bytes) () 03/07/2016 postreply 15:28:49

暑期 6月 开始 -奚凡- 给 奚凡 发送悄悄话 奚凡 的博客首页 (254 bytes) () 03/07/2016 postreply 16:44:11

谢谢你。大概明白你的意思了。我侄子就在加拿大多伦多上大学,他们的假期就是从5月底开始的。但 -咪呜- 给 咪呜 发送悄悄话 咪呜 的博客首页 (259 bytes) () 03/08/2016 postreply 06:09:38

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”