请问我哪个地方逻辑不通:哪些声称不符合事实?指出来好吗? 如你是你是指

来源: xsz 2013-01-11 20:08:05 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4953 bytes)

我驳你的:

he'd often been warned about people dressing in fake uniforms to extract money from backpackers,” 这些并没有表示(连隐含都没有)"希腊经常有人冒充警察敲诈抢劫外国人", 你不信你给BBC发个email确认一下"?

那还是你的错,你不看原文,这句话是有上下问联系的,当然是指的希腊。 你不看原文就妄加评论不觉得好笑吗? 正因为他被经常警告有人冒充警察,那位韩国人一开始不能确定他们就是真的警察,所以在他们打他时他确定遇到罪犯了,只是到了警察局后他才意识到他们是真的警察,他被捕了。他并说了他理解在他要警察证件时打他,但不理解为啥到了警察局还几次打他。下面给给你copy 一下相关的上下文:

Greece was the 16th stop in his two-year-long round-the-world trip and he'd often been warned about people dressing in fake uniforms to extract money from backpackers, so while he handed over his passport he also asked the man to show him his police ID.

Instead, Jung says, he received a punch in the face.

Within seconds, the uniformed man and his plainclothes partner - the man who had first approached Jung - had him down on the ground and were kicking him, according to the Korean.

In shock, Jung was by now convinced he was being mugged by criminals and began shouting for help from passers-by.

"I was very scared," he says.

It was only when he was handcuffed and dragged 500m (500 yards) up the road to the nearest police station that he realised he was actually under arrest.

Jung says that outside the station the uniformed officer, without any kind of warning, turned on him again, hitting him in the face.

"There were members of the public who saw what happened, like the man who works in the shop opposite the police station, but they were too afraid to help me," he says.

Inside the police station, Jung says he was attacked a third time in the stairwell where there were no people or cameras.

"I can understand them asking me for ID and I even understand that there may have been a case to justify them hitting me in the first instance. But why did they continue beating me after I was handcuffed?" he asks.

所有跟帖: 

回复:请问我哪个地方逻辑不通:哪些声称不符合事实?指出来好吗? 如你是你是指 -南极人- 给 南极人 发送悄悄话 南极人 的博客首页 (3088 bytes) () 01/11/2013 postreply 22:36:27

真有你的,真佩服你断章取意以及胡搅蛮缠的能力。我认输,就此打住。 -xsz- 给 xsz 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 01/11/2013 postreply 23:19:56

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”