Good corrections

来源: 2006-05-18 13:10:45 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (336 bytes)
回答: Definately, I-10DeepCreek2006-05-18 06:22:51
I didn't check my map when I wrote it. Yes, you need to bring your passport and some immigration documents, such as GC, I-20 or H-1 approval notice if you are not a citizen. We were caught by Patrol Agents one time when we went to Big Band because of forgeting to bring passport. We have to stay there for half day. It's a long story.