You are luckier than us for 2 things I can see -

来源: lvtotravel 2006-05-15 13:19:12 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1345 bytes)
1) the damage was far less - bumper scratch isn't that big a deal and the way to repair is easy - just replace the whole piece - versus ours would be filling those dimples one by one (about 30+ in total of various sizes - that is also why my repair bill is US2282 vs yours is only CAD600.

2) your rental car company handles its claims in-house, versus mine has another company located in Las Vegas handling that. I never figure out their relationship but MC obviously accepted the set-up as they paid the company at Las Vegas instead of Thrifty in Jacksonhole, WY or the "mother company" in Billing, MT.

I should have called Thrifty to find out what was going on after not hearing from anyone for over 3 months. I never dealt with Citi, although it was Citi MC we used to rent the car. From the beginning Citi directed me to deal with MC Assist directly.

Thrifty never billed my credit card other than the rental cost itself. That is another puzzling thing to me as most other people's experiences were an immediate billing to their cards. The company at Las Vegas claimed they contacted MC several times and MC insisted there was no claim - there is no way for me to verify such - at the end we were just glad MC picked up the biggest bill which we ourselves felt was a reasonable estimate judging by the damages.
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”