加一个点击:-)我想对你们这些人来说,也许生命的质量远比生命的数量要重要得多

来源: wunderlust 2012-08-13 08:20:18 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (4484 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ wunderlust ] 在 2012-08-14 10:16:19 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 巴基斯坦风情:野山的魅力(4)dztang2012-08-12 06:06:42

一次又一次的去冒险,是为了得更好!每一次登山,是又一次生命的重生?“Every summit is different, each a different life that you have lived.

Anatoli Boukreev“Above the Clouds”里面,有这样几段话 -其实他们也问自己这样的问题“What drives an individual to climb mountains, to attempt the unnecessary, to risk life?”

"     I want to achieve something essential in life, something that cannot be measured by wealth or position in society.  I want to respect myself as a man and to earn the respect of my friends and family. Clearly, it was my fate to be an athlete.  With the gift of that ability, I must strive to realize my potential as a human being.
     Mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambitions to achieve. They are cathedrals, grand and pure, the houses of my religion. I approach them as any human goes to worship. On their altars I strive to perfect myself physically and spiritually.  In their presence I attempt to understand my life, to exorcise vanity, greed, and fear.  From the vantage of their lofty summits, I view my past, dream of the future, and with unusual acuteness I experience the present moment.  That struggle renews my strength and clears my vision.  In the mountains, I celebrate creation, for on each journey I am reborn."
BTW,我认为Jon Krakauer“Into Thin Air”对他不是很公平)

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”