Thank you.

来源: 阿姗 2004-03-02 20:17:38 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1420 bytes)
回答: 太好了。环游过世界的大家来了。阿姗2004-03-01 22:59:12
I read "Endurance" last year during my trip to the tropics. It was such a great book. Wow!!! The movie (there might be more than one, but the one I saw) was fine, but more like a slide show. I haven't seen the IMAX yet.

Several years ago I almost joined an expedition to Antarctica, but it was a bit too expensive (I was a student at that time). Then I thought about getting a job there, but most jobs requires more clearance. OK, I suppose it is not too difficult to go to Antarctica, but going to the South Pole is another story. Sometimes I fear this Antarctica/South Pole will always be on my list but I will never gather enough momentum to go.

I also planned on going to Kili two years ago, but then I ended up in Italy. :) From now on, I should always plan on traveling by myself, so I don't have to wait around for other people to change the plans. I like to explore exciting places, but if there's only limited time, then I'd prefer to go to some remote places to meet the people.

Right now I just want to go diving. :) Also want to see Patagonia, SE Asia, Turkey and north Africa....

I see few Chinese people I meed during my few travels. Everyone always asks me if I'm from Japan. Is that also the case with you?

I hope people won't mind about my "personal" writing. I don't know....

---
Sorry, what's Donald Trump's THREE words?

所有跟帖: 

回复:Thank you. -dztang- 给 dztang 发送悄悄话 (638 bytes) () 03/02/2004 postreply 20:47:43

回复:Thank you. -ceesfdfdfd- 给 ceesfdfdfd 发送悄悄话 (162 bytes) () 03/03/2004 postreply 21:59:40

回复:Thank you. -Cheers!!- 给 Cheers!! 发送悄悄话 (388 bytes) () 03/07/2004 postreply 21:34:31

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”