饕哥嫂happy 中秋节! Thx 4 sharing the bullish view of Chinese

来源: B_Sapphire 2007-09-25 07:44:26 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1058 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ B_Sapphire ] 在 2007-09-25 18:38:45 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
real estate market.

I agree with your estimate of RMB appreciation in median/long term, it is wise to hold some RMB assets in this case. But my impression is, over the long time, stock market always outperform real estate, which means like stock market, it has up and down period or bubbles and bursts, and unlike stock market which usually recovers from a bubble-burst within 5 years, a real estate burst would take 10 or more years to recover.

The question is are we seeing a bubble in Chinese real estate market and when it is reaching a bursting point?
I tend to be a conservative investor, so I would not risk borrowing money to invest at this time, but if I have cash then buying a couple of condos could be worthwhile, only as a diversification of my stock portfolio. Your comments are helpful and I decided to put some money in the market already.

Looks like i wont be lucky enough to have big reward and spare a bottle of 好酒 for you, but I am willing to buy 饕哥嫂 a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, as a token of gratitude. :)

所有跟帖: 

老弟,有酒就是朋友。中国地产并没有较大的泡沫。相对于 -饕哥- 给 饕哥 发送悄悄话 饕哥 的博客首页 (715 bytes) () 09/25/2007 postreply 09:03:35

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”