No assumption :-))

来源: 冬梦 2007-07-18 12:07:52 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1493 bytes)
回答: We see different things in this essay.冬梦2007-07-18 11:15:26
My hu*****and is a recycle freak. Our garage is full of paper products and washed plastic which he takes to local recycle places. We rented a hybrid car for this trip. I have not had time to tell about that. I did mention a little about logging in Alaska's Tongo forest (?) in my last post. However, I do not want to my post soaked in what I believe. They are just travel memoir.

People raise 鱼鹰 to catch fish and it is their instinct to catch fish. People treat them kindly because they need them. That is how I see the salmons. I eat them. But I would against unregulated damming rivers for electricity.

I am glad that you are on my side in term of saving the resources. I do not want to live without electricity and current amendity but we should live and save. Personally, I would never buy a SUV. I do not eat gulf shrimp (not I do not like the taste) because the gulf shrimping is destructive to sea bottom.I live in an energy efficient house in city and take publich transportation to work. I can't count each thing we do and don't think you want to know my "radical" opnions about enviromental protection. :-)))After all, I am a proud product of mainland China (I should credit moab for this phrase) and I know what is like when the enviroment is poluted.

If you do not like sentimental posts, that is your choice. I do not like some posts here and sometimes, I am a little wiser to keep my mouth shut. And sometimes, I spoke out and regret about it. haha:)
请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”