I stayed there total 10 days, from istanbul (stayed in

来源: 愚之 2006-04-26 02:02:09 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1867 bytes)
回答: 土耳其行记:伊斯坦布尔愚之2006-04-25 14:23:06
royal hotel,but there are many hotels around that area about 20USA$, take the metro from the airport to the last stop), then to Ankara (6h)by bus (civilization museum) (i went to there because I was tring to avoid a night bus to goreme, stayed in sanhotel, USA$20, a nice place, in the old city just downhill of the citadel),4.5h bus from ankara to goreme (stayed in peri's cave hotel, 20里拉, took two-days tour, 40里拉per day, they will ask for 50里拉perday, but tell them that I booked the tour for 40里拉per day),then a night bus (14h, 35里拉) to selcuk (that was a bit difficult trip, so you can consider a cheap flight to cover this road, stayed in kiwi pension, they will find you in the bus station, if not, there are many other choices, 20里拉, clean place, the owner lady is an english and the owner man is a turkish, i went to ephesus by myself, the pensin will drive you to the site by a motorbike for free, it is then easy to come to temple of artemis by a passing-by bus, I walked through the jungles from the back of temple of artemis to town, which taked only 10 mins, but no entrance, only a hole through the iron net, if you are not too tall, it should be alright), then a 3h bus to bodrom for Mausoleum (8am bus, people will tell you not worth to go but depends on your interest, you can certainly make it within a day, leave on a 2.30pm bus to izmir, then bus at 7pm directly to Çanakkale, arrive at 12am something, stayed in a quite hotel behind the clock tower USA$20, went to troy by myself, a local bus, I like to see the ruin on my own, walk slowly and sit when I like, not be hurry as joining a tour, but it could be a problem when go to the first world war battle field in Gelibolu. I made it by hitchhiking and met good turkish students, which was fun), then back to istanbul for my flight (6h by bus).
Have fun and good luck!

所有跟帖: 

谢谢如此详细的介绍 -dztang- 给 dztang 发送悄悄话 (104 bytes) () 04/26/2006 postreply 17:06:47

不用谢,祝旅途愉快! -愚之- 给 愚之 发送悄悄话 愚之 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 04/27/2006 postreply 00:50:45

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”