老外称天下设计最奇异之一的河北“天子大酒店”

来源: 不很明了 2009-07-14 14:02:03 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (5571 bytes)
Hotels Don't Come Much Stranger

Written by Shaun Usher
160;160;
Tuesday, 14 July 2009 12:19

I've seen my fair share of insane buildings over the years but I reckon I just stumbled across one of the strangest yet in the form of a Chinese hotel. What's also interesting is that, to my knowledge, very few English speaking websites have seen or mentioned what has got to be one of the most bizarre pieces of hotel architecture on Earth.

Without further ado, I give you Tianzi Hotel...

The three men in this picture are Fu Lu Shou, which means good fortune, prosperity, and longevity. But in this version they are a ten story building! Tianzi Hotel is in Hebei Province, China, and holds the world record for being the “biggest image building”.

Image Credit: Panoramio User bbqi

Image Credit: godeyes.cn

Image Credit: godeyes.cn

Image Credit: chinavisual.com

To begin, this incredible hotel seems to have a few different names depending on what you read, as far as I can tell it has been known as: Tianzi Hotel, The Emperor Hotel, Son Of Heaven Hotel, and, in Chinese,天子大酒店. The hotel is located in Hebei Province and according to Chinese architecture blog CAIP it was built some time around 2000/2001, The building is 10 storeys/41.6m high and was designed to represent Fu Lu Shou(good fortune, prosperity and longevity). The blog also points out that the hotel won a Guiness World Record for being the world's 'biggest image building'. Largest mimetic building perhaps?

Finally, you'll notice that Shou, the chap on the left as you facethe hotel, is holding what is apparently a peach. That peach is actually a suite within the hotel, the two holes in its front being windows.

All in all, a ridiculously designed hotel that could only be eclipsed by something unimaginably odd.

Searching for the hotel on Google Maps proved to be extremelyfrustrating, but thankfully after much scrolling I found the building.Here it is.

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 加州一长颈鹿生宝宝
  • 你见过这么多的七星瓢虫吗?
  • 台湾台北:拉练形状池塘
  • 猫与熊成至交
  • 单腿鸽子收养初生小兔子
  • 所有跟帖: 

附:北京燕郊“天子大酒店”/国内网友见闻 -不很明了- 给 不很明了 发送悄悄话 不很明了 的博客首页 (3252 bytes) () 07/14/2009 postreply 14:39:25

你的房间正在他的两腿之间咋办? -湾月枕- 给 湾月枕 发送悄悄话 湾月枕 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/14/2009 postreply 18:08:32

祈祷,祈祷神仙憋住,千万不要放气。 -不很明了- 给 不很明了 发送悄悄话 不很明了 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 07/14/2009 postreply 19:38:32

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!