若不是鄧小平的決定,中國不會有

来源: taiwanpeople 2009-06-04 18:33:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1923 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ taiwanpeople ] 在 2011-01-08 08:16:39 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
若不是鄧小平的決定,中國不會有post 6/4 twenty plus years development. If student or so called democracy movement won, today's China, in the best scenario, could only stay in late 80's standard or worse and it could be a chaotic and disintegrated one.

The students were lacking of tangible objectives. From my perspective, they are overdone and doom to fail. 鄧小平can see far, far ahead than everyone else. He wants to send out a very clear message to people. China most needed is to move out of poverty instead of others. The army fire squads were just delivering his unyielding message to people – stability or status quo. Had he didn't do so; China could not have 20 years post 6/4 peace and stellar development.

You can think of a nation as an individual. From time to time, there is priority in live where we have various agendas to achieve; and we have to or better to handle one thing at a time. 鄧 understood if China would detour from pacing toward economic development, the consequence can be enormously devastating.

Due to the nation had quickly cool down and China had regained its’own stability and footing in economic development. Today, we all benefit directly or indirectly from a stronger and stable China. And time has proved 鄧 is right and his hand pick leaders are also very remarkable.

I'm sorrow to the death. They were the victim of being na239;ve and vanished young. It's a norm every individual or a country makes mistakes - some harmless, some fatal. I would credit 鄧 that he had led China to avoid a fatal mistake although with the cost of a number of young lives and unintended consequence from outside.

From my point of view, 鄧 by no means a bloody butcher. He didn't escalate the crisis of 6/4 to crack down in a grand scale. A bald assumption, more lives might have been saved when he had stopped further civil unrest.

所有跟帖: 

I like rational critic, esp. constructive one. -123fun- 给 123fun 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/04/2009 postreply 18:46:39

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”