春天到了,风衣穿起来!

来源: 2017-03-21 10:23:02 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

这是我去年秋天发的一个burberry风衣的look。对于我而言,春天和秋天都是穿风衣的好时光。所以,借春风和大家分享一下这个look。如果想要shop the look, 请点击https://styleright.me/2016/10/20/fall-essential-trench-coat/ 。 欢迎大家一起讨论风衣经!

FALL ESSENTIAL: TRENCH COAT

Oct 19th, 2016

remanda-look-5_-2

remanda-look-5_-4

I am a big fan of trench coats, partly because they are very giving for various body types. A trench coat is a necessary component of your wardrobe for Fall and extends its usage further for rainy winter weather locations like the west coast in the US.

The one pictured in today’s post was purchased almost 4 years and has been absolutely my all time favorite. I especially like the contrast between black double breast buttons and the mustard color.  Wearing it open with the belt loosely tied in the back, or completely buttoned up can be flattering and cool-looking.   Plus, trench coat durability makes the investment worthwhile since they can last many years.

remanda-look-5_-5

Today, I paired the coat with a metallic pattern dress. As you can see the dress has lighter color theme of the trench coat.  Black boots help to emphasize the dress, coat buttons and accessories.   This leads to today’s styling tip:

• No.5 styling tip: choose a pairing that is in the same color theme as the piece you are trying to create look for. You can go either lighter or darker depending on the look effect you want. This kind of pairing technique apparently is very safe and trendy these days.  For example, in today’s look, my trench coat is very bright mustard color, this dress is contains intermixed neutral light bronze to help integrate the pairing.

remanda-look-5_

remanda-look-5_-7

remanda-look-5_-8

remanda-look-5_-9

remanda-look-5_-6

This dress was purchased in Portland boutique store : Physical Element, another  one of my favorite Portland boutique store. If you have never been there, you really should go check it out. They have some really cool and creatively designed clothes in there.

remanda-look-5_-11

On Nov. 5th 2016, I am organizing a big event “Style Right in Trench Coat” in Portland Moule store, click here to learn all event details and come to learn more tips about creating versatile trench coat looks.

remanda-look-5_-13

remanda-look-5_-10

remanda-look-5_-12