一双新鞋,看配得如何?

来源: 2012-03-17 11:22:22 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

I took off a bit early from work yesterday, hoping to get a pair of shoes that I could wear to tonight's function.

As usual, I got distracted and could not get my eyes off this pair of Mary Janes peep toe.

I really liked the strap and the color combination! However, I was not sure whether I could function on such a pair of heels :-) but thought I'd give it a try any way.

Surprise, surprise.. I did not fall over, could actually walk, and it did not feel uncomfortable!

So home it went with me..

Here is how they look on my feet...

Only after I got back home, I started thinking about what I should wear it with...

Here are a couple of trials. What do you think?

#1 - Black sweater with black leggings. The black/white polka dots should go well with the color black, and the red heel, along with the pendant, would serve to brighten the outfit.. Whether the effect is there, I am not sure. At least, that was my intention :-)

#2 - Now this top may look very odd. I bought it at a little store in Downtown Laguna Beach a couple of years ago and only wore it a couple of times.. I think the polka dots on the shoes echo those on the top, and the color of the heel introduces an element of variety... What do you think?

The only thing I have ever paired with this top is a pair of black leggings. If you have any creative suggestions, please let me know.

There are a couple of other things in my closet that I think should go well with the shoes. I will try them out when I have time...

Here are some colors from my backyard to wish you a great weekend!

Do you see the dew drops? If not, look closer :
-).

You are welcome to check out my blog at http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myindex/58070/