请求帮助:拜求一封申请义工职位的推荐信

来源: kyoo 2012-05-07 00:11:42 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1671 bytes)

注:人常说,人无远虑,必有近忧。最近一段时间,潜意识中的危机感每每发作,甚是担心是中年危机的前兆:担心自己与社会脱节,与现在或将来的人群失去接触和融合的动机和方式方法。

承蒙以前所说,自己留出5%的时间精力来致力于养利的作为,只求把时间和精力填满自认为利人利己的事情(小打小闹)不悖此意,最近正在致力于申请社区义工的位置。

有鉴于(从旁看着)本版没有什么练嘴的引子,也不太介意一箭双雕:既为自己在这个论坛的言行讨个结论,也给各位才子才女(谁主持都行)带来扬善隐恶(最希望的)或嬉笑或指桑骂槐的靶子。有介于小女子的推荐信直接反映或代表着RZSC的素质,真诚恳希望各位群策群力,欢迎公开讨论,公开推敲用词,抬爱小女子拿到一封强有力的推荐信。 谢谢参与利小女子不十分清楚是否利各位的善举!

Date : 7 May 2012

Dear xxxxx,

I am writing to ask whether it would be possible for you to provide a reference for me.

I am in the process of seeking a voluntary position at xxxxx Town Council and a positive reference from you all would enhance my prospects of achieving my goals to provide a service to my neighbour community. My ultimate dream is to become a licensed solemnizer (volunteer) so as to help the couple with their wedding.

If you were able to attest to my community services at RZSC for the voluntary position, and the attitude and skills I attained during my service at RZSC, I would sincerely appreciate it.

All my posters can be found by using the search function provided and I hope that they would be helpful enough to assist you in giving me a reference.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best Regards,

kyoo

所有跟帖: 

有需要, 问海边 -李老头.- 给 李老头. 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/07/2012 postreply 00:14:37

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标