洋鬼的笑话挺毒的, “Why East Indians Work in Tech Support”

来源: 路壬 2012-01-03 04:42:20 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1912 bytes)

One day Gateway conducted a call out meeting for the best computer geeks around. The employers went to a deli ( a place selling sandwiches; or name of India city), a vegan restaurant, and an Indian restaurant scouting for people using computers. They found a handful of adept people in each place and brought them to Gateway headquarters.

A Gateway big wig asked the Jews from the deli, “How good are you with computers?”

One Jew responded, “Extremely good. But I won’t tolerate pigs in this business.”

The big wig frowned. “We have a computer model in a box patterned after a pig. It’s advertising our new pink computer targeted at females.”

The Jew said, “I won’t tolerate this. I am kosher.” All of the Jews got up and stormed out of the building.

“Okay…” the executive said. “I guess this idea will not appeal to a certain demographic.” He tossed the prototype out the window.

“Now, how good are you guys?” he asked, looking at the vegans.

“Very proficient,” they answered, “but we will not be milked for all we’re worth.”

“Okay…so what do you think of this model?” The executive held up a black and white Gateway cow-patterned box.

“I will not tolerate this,” one of the vegans said. “To me, this is like shoving dairy products down our throats.” The vegans got up and stormed out of the building.

“Well, what about you guys?” the executive asked, looking at the Hindus.

The Indians were already bowing down to the sacred Gateway cow box

犹太人禁止猪肉
印度人对牛顶礼膜拜

所有跟帖: 

衰了,没看出笑点在哪儿 -海边- 给 海边 发送悄悄话 海边 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2012 postreply 05:18:34

"广告看得好好的,突然蹦出个电视剧。":-)))) --笑笑-- 给 -笑笑- 发送悄悄话 -笑笑- 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2012 postreply 05:50:51

国内现在好了!!!电视剧中间不插播广告了,从今年一月一日开始。 -百佳- 给 百佳 发送悄悄话 百佳 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2012 postreply 06:08:04

啊?那不没空喝水削生果上厕所神马的了 --笑笑-- 给 -笑笑- 发送悄悄话 -笑笑- 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2012 postreply 06:22:34

爽吧~~ -百佳- 给 百佳 发送悄悄话 百佳 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2012 postreply 06:30:58

芥末长,建议转美语坛和笑坛 -冲浪潜水员- 给 冲浪潜水员 发送悄悄话 冲浪潜水员 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2012 postreply 05:22:59

这麽多鸡肠子~~~ --笑笑-- 给 -笑笑- 发送悄悄话 -笑笑- 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/03/2012 postreply 05:41:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”