I am so sorry , ppl ......可是。。

来源: 一片油菜田 2011-12-31 08:30:09 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1517 bytes)
从下午开始就收祝福信息。大家都开心的过节!

刚才看到手机有三个信息,所以以为都是转发的祝福也没有及时开来看!
刚刚才打开一个个看,看到两个祝福却看到一个不幸的消息!

我的前老板,她的老婆在annual dinner 跟我认识,他们一家都是基督徒,后来一直跟我保持联系。偶尔打电话,过节发个信息。保持这样的联系几年了。约我陪她喝茶两次很久以前,只说些女人的琐事废话,并没有提及家人,只知道他有一个儿子!我也没有问过因为怎么也是旧老板的personal info.
她很漂亮笑容很平和,说话很温柔,很阳光。我还跟男人表扬过她。

刚刚,就在几分钟前,忽然看到她的信息"dear friends, our beloved daughter xxx has called home by lord just now after her 15 yrs old birthday,she had fought very bravely for past 8 yrs! She has gone peacefully. .......Her funeral is on x Jan at xxxxx! ........."

shock shock shock !!!! I have never heard she had a daughter and why she suddenly passed away ?
She was so calm and beautiful when she was chatting with me . I even never thought of she had a daughter who was so ill!

She must be having Very hard time for past 8yrs together with her beloved girl ! I don't know how to reply her message , I don't know what to say to her!

. I heard ppl are cheering for the new year just a few mins back and still now!
I just could not imagine what she is doing now !! I really don't know how to reply her!

It is just too cruel to have such news at this special moment !
It must be better for her loved 15yrs old girl to be with god than continuing the battle !
God belss her and her girl ! ........

所有跟帖: 

啊!说甚么安慰的话都不管用。只有增加做母亲回忆的痛楚..... -yipo- 给 yipo 发送悄悄话 yipo 的博客首页 (29 bytes) () 12/31/2011 postreply 11:11:19

刚刚打开看,feel so sorry for this lady too. Take care! -毛虫儿- 给 毛虫儿 发送悄悄话 毛虫儿 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/31/2011 postreply 18:07:18

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”