李光耀的饭菜要别人先试一口有没毒?他相信男人会对女人一见钟情?

来源: 发表新新主题 2011-01-23 20:33:17 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1884 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 发表新新主题 ] 在 2011-01-25 13:15:47 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Q: Does your food go through a tester before you eat it?

A: (long chuckle) 'What do I need that for? Who's going to poison me? I'm not a defector from the KGB.'

Q: Do you believe in love, and love at first sight?

A: 'I don't believe in love at first sight. I think it's a grave mistake. You're attracted by physical characteristics and you'll regret it.'

Q: But love, surely?

A: 'Yes, yes. I married a woman whom I knew for a long time. I had no interest in her when she was a student at Raffles College with me because I was too young and preoccupied with my work. But she told me later that she was interested in me.'

Q: There was an interesting question that was submitted. It said, 'I heard that, like Sherlock Holmes, you do not read, watch or hear anything that is irrelevant to your work.' Is that true?

A: 'By and large, yes. Where is the time? But I read Don Quixote for relaxation when the new translation came up, which is well translated.'

Q: Is the 'climate of fear' Singaporeans feel here partly your doing?

A: 'Come off it! Are you fearful? If you're fearful why do you ask me this question? Is anything going to happen to you? Utter rubbish!'

Q: We may not personally be fearful but we did encounter quite a few young people who were.

A: 'I cannot explain that and I'm not interested whether they're fearful or not fearful. I think it's better that they're fearful and they take me seriously, than if they think I'm somebody they can brush off. That's all. And if you're the prime minister and you're brushed off, you're in trouble.'

所有跟帖: 

看来老李是被倒追的啊 -active- 给 active 发送悄悄话 active 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 01/23/2011 postreply 20:42:33

呵呵 -临时tu妈- 给 临时tu妈 发送悄悄话 临时tu妈 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 02/05/2011 postreply 16:49:38

请先登陆,再加跟帖!