其他地方不敢说,这个我可以说两句:

来源: Backcountry 2021-05-15 19:35:57 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1572 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ Backcountry ] 在 2021-05-15 20:02:02 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

Since you are an "Iambusy" person, I assume you only wish to check the things out quickly. If I were you, here I would do:

The first day: since you stay near the airport, go to Mt. Rainier first, it could save you one hour drive either way. 

the 2nd day: visit Seattle, buy a city pass, or do whatever you'd like. In the evening, take a ferry to Bremerton, on the ferry you not only will see the Seattle skyscraper and beautiful Puget Sound on one end, but could enjoy a sunset in the Olympic mountains on the other end, if you are lucky enough.

the 3rd day: visit Hurricane Ridge if it's open (open only weekend until May 30th), next drive by the Crescent Lake, and last, go to Sol Duc to hike a short distance and see the Falls and typical Rain Forest environment. No need to drive all the way to the west entrance, Unless you want to see the town of Forks, the famous vampire territory. 

the 4th day, sign up a full day whale watch at Port Townsend. This trip not only gets you to see orcas and whales, but also take you to the renowned San Juan island, and stops at the Friday Harbor for two hours.  This boat trip will immerse you into the typical but the most beautiful Seattle islands and Sound views.  

Well, this April and May Seattle has had unexpected sunny weather all through. Wish you have a good trip!

所有跟帖: 

绝对practical!4天内城市/自然都照顾到了, -imo- 给 imo 发送悄悄话 (126 bytes) () 05/16/2021 postreply 11:33:04

多谢鼓励! -Backcountry- 给 Backcountry 发送悄悄话 Backcountry 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2021 postreply 07:08:47

诶麻, 太感谢了! 我们就照你这攻略玩了。省了我 research 时间了 -Iambusy- 给 Iambusy 发送悄悄话 (54 bytes) () 05/16/2021 postreply 16:53:36

加跟帖:

• 标题:
  • 内容(可选项): [所见即所得|预览模式] [HTML源代码] [如何上传图片] [怎样发视频] [如何贴音乐]