回复:[灌水] 西雅图附近的几个景色

来源: carnival 2007-07-18 11:52:27 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (969 bytes)
Hao yang de, continue.
Thanks for your comments to my post. From your comments, I know that you are very artistic and full of culture understanding. So next time, free your comments to my post, and maybe that is one of the reasons that I send my post in this forum.

Your landscape photos are very good. Post photos as many as possible next time, so I can see your ideas through photos. As iron sharps the iron, let me try to be picky: on reflection lake, I would choose clear water, the part of the water that your choose is not very clear, it has grass there, make the reflection not very clear, and so it lose harmony and beauty. I know that where you were standing and you have limited time, so it is not your fall. I am dying to see more of your WA trip posts. How nice to see my "homeland" in a sensitive traveler's eyes. Your posts of WA trip inspire me very much. A great trip with a great lady. :-) move on. sorry, no time to type in chinese.

所有跟帖: 

谢谢carnival妹妹:) -冬梦- 给 冬梦 发送悄悄话 冬梦 的博客首页 (3146 bytes) () 07/18/2007 postreply 19:07:15

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”