【檀香木深度游】俄罗斯 --乔纳森深度游:二、这个国家有关系

来源: 檀香木 2012-01-16 17:55:01 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (7347 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 檀香木 ] 在 2012-01-18 18:26:01 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

【檀香木深度游】俄罗斯 --乔纳森深度游:二、这个国家有关系
【Sandal Journey】Russia - A Journey with Jonathan Dimbleby: 2. Country Matters

Russia A Journey with Jonathan Dimbleby. 2 of 5. Country Matters. HDTV.BBC. x264.720p.AC3

1:00 Moscow. This city, worships the rich and famous

1:30 This is the first visit since the collapse of the communism

3:10 $50 for a good lunch

4:20 Russian baby advertisement on the street wall, lovely.

5:20 "Cпасибо" (Thank you)

6:00 Very famous Russian book, it's called "Anna Karenina", written by Russian writer Leo Tolstoy, 列夫·托爾斯泰, a great man.
http://zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/安娜·卡列尼娜

8:00 It has these famous opening words: “Happy families are all alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” It is a sensational work of a genius.

8:40 Yasnaya Polyana, Tolstoy's home town... "We have 150,000 visitors a year"

Later life, Tolstoy became even more renowned as radical thinkers, than a , he was feared by Tsar authoritues

believe that peasants have  nobleness

romantic, peasants are closer to the God than we are

13:20 Yasnaya Polyyana, Voronezh

14:00 I would say that is 600-700 arches of field, the soil is the best in the world, "black earth", Tsar of the Earth, more precious than gas, than oil

black earth, 1 meter depth, great stuff, you can understand why farmers love it

in much its way, Russians live their same as a century ago

Stalin was a massive nightmare

millions of peasants died

19:50 叶甫盖尼·奥涅金

wedding of a Caucasia

Beslan

27:00 150 years ago, Leo Tolstoy, 列夫·托爾斯泰 said:"Can it be that there is not room for all men on this beautiful earth under these immeasurable starry heavens?" "Can it be possible that in the midst of this entrancing Nature feelings of hatred, vengeance, or the desire to exterminate their fellows can endure in the souls of men?"

32:00 “Placido Domingo can't compete with him" (Laughing)

"What makes you proud to be a Cossacks哥萨克)?"

"To know how to run your household."

The bear will wake up and everything will be in its right place. United Russia is the bear. Unite and go forward. "Tell me what is the true Russia?" "Russia is the Russian people"

41:40 We are in the oldest city in Russia. "In 561 AD, ..." "It tells that in some way they came to philosophy that there is no reason to fight against any one, the reason is to keep peaceful life, if someone wants to rule us, let him do it, why war?"

Persian on the ? side, the Arabic in ? side.

44:00 In the Soviet period, this mosque turned into a prison, later a museum. Today, it thrives a place of worship, for?, ? and ? Muslim alike. "This is something very unusual" "Praying together" "Praying together!"

In prospect, this journey across the largest country in the world is quite daunting, but I feel now I understand a little bit more about Russia, its diversity and its richness. And I met some incredible people, warm, friendly, and welcoming, and that, plus all the 伏特加酒 I consumed, fuels my enthusiastm for the next stage. (Can't stop laughing at his winery humor, and contemplating the deep empathy behind...)

free counters
Free counters

请阅读更多“檀香木”的博客文章>>>

• 【檀香木影评】重评电影《列宁在十月》和《列宁在1918》
  • 【檀香木深度游】俄罗斯 --乔纳森深度游:一、突破坚冰
  • 【檀香木芭蕾】“雷蒙达”:一位舞者的理想 - 芭蕾明星鲁道夫·紐瑞耶夫
  • 【檀香木故事】芭蕾明星鲁道夫·紐瑞耶夫智斗克格勃
  • 【檀香木宗教研究】圣母大堂 (上海) 与木木
  • “惊堂木!”以及“惊堂木”均已无法修改的35篇文章(2010-2011)

•  

所有跟帖: 

【Sandal Journey】Russia - A Journey with Jonathan Dimbleby: 2. Co -檀香木- 给 檀香木 发送悄悄话 檀香木 的博客首页 (166 bytes) () 01/16/2012 postreply 17:55:47

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
    请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
    选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
    选择“don't run on pages on this domain”