加州的美国帅哥哥

来源: salsa 2020-01-13 14:32:43 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3296 bytes)

The old man with a mind. 
Once upon a time, a 48 year old white male named Ken Baker met Katherine online. He tricked her and made them become one. When Katherine found she cannot fulfill his needs. She told him I love you and left him behind. She cried so much on her birthday since she missed that old man. Katherine went on her life with her family. She asked the universe was he the one. A voice told her Yes, he is the one you shall live for the rest of her life. She waited and waited. He did not come. Her life went up and down afterwards. She could not sleep well and felt spikes everywhere. Two years later the 50 year old man talking through her mind. Hello, I am Kenneth Baker. You are the chosen one. He claimed that he talked to her through mindgame and told her to do this and that. He isolated her from the people who loved her including her family and friends. He made her believe that none of them are good for her except for himself. He showed her her telekinesis abilities including touching human body through his mind. He got a powerful yet filthy mind. He through sex images and naked pictures to her and violent ones too. He said he love her and she shall do this and that for her. Katherine loved him and listened to him until she realized he was not using herself but also her family. He treated her as slave and transported himself to be with her now and then. Katherine felt very tired and realized she was wasted by him. She told him I don’t love you any more and want to move on with my life. He said no. I have nothing if I don’t have you. He caused her pain when she smiled at a male or spend qualify time with her family. He hurt her and her family through his filthy and powerful mind. Ken stalked Katherine about almost everything. He knows all her private information and tell her what clothes to wear day and night. All these were done through his mind controlling her mind. He followed her to the gym and the locker room seeing what he should not see. She told him to leave her and her family. He said no, you were too beautiful and sexy, I don’t want anyone else to have you. If you do, I will harm you and your family. And he still following her through his filthy mind. He said I will be with you for the rest of your life even you are with any other man, since I don’t have you for myself, I will spike you and do you with your new man. This fifty year old with a filthy mind kept on harassing the woman used to love him including her family whom lives in her heart. This fifty year old man can control her mind and body, but not her heart. She told him to show women respect. He said I don’t care. I got no mom nor dad I want to connect. I would rather fg all the skinny and curvy girls and leaving the fat ones behind. He is a successful businessman but with a filthy mind. He got no life nor a heart. He did not listen to God who says to him, love thyself, love all, love those who hurt you and bless them well. He is still in revenge mood and please God bless this fifty year old man a wife he deserves. So Katherine can move on her life with a new man who loves her and showed her respect.

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”