不同意fearlessMM,你一点也不懂为什么我要找浪!!!

来源: 随便2010 2012-05-15 11:31:34 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1056 bytes)
回答: 这是她的问题, 他怎么处理好呢?fearless2012-05-15 10:27:23

找他的目的就是closure and move on.

How?

For me it meant to let him know all the thoughts and struggles I have been through so we can laugh about it together. Or, he can laugh at me. It is a best way to put it all behind by having him known this and share a laughter about it. It is a huge relief and relaxation for me so that I can finally be completely free (with him seeing through me) when I am him again.

So this is exactly what I wrote to him this morning:

When I be with you again I can see you just as if you were Dave or John, but with different body shape.

If you could make your own closure of romance without any external help, good for you!

But different people treat it differently, you can not say one way is better than the other!!

For me, the best thing is being humor about it, a good laughter solves all the heaches. Eventhough the feelings I had for him was once so seriously real, I want this chat to be as light and as humor as possible.

所有跟帖: 

MM,如之前有言语不当的地方请原谅,不管怎样祝福你早日找回内心的平安,开心生活。 -fearless- 给 fearless 发送悄悄话 (281 bytes) () 05/15/2012 postreply 11:59:13

抱抱,亲,别误会,我虽然跟你argument,心里一点也不生气。你也别生我的气。 -随便2010- 给 随便2010 发送悄悄话 (21 bytes) () 05/15/2012 postreply 12:07:11

:)!!!! -sweetbug- 给 sweetbug 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 05/15/2012 postreply 13:02:05

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”