-:))..-:)),Poetry,-:)),,

来源: 青松站 2021-03-28 07:13:12 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (3687 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 青松站 ] 在 2021-03-28 09:05:51 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 青松站closeby2021-03-28 06:12:18

Thank you,

My phone can only type in English, but all the same,thank you with all my heart,I m so touched,,love you guys, love you all-:))..

Here is one of my cousin's favorite song,the Celtic Thunder 's heart-throbbing singing, have a good one,dear bto,,take care-:))..

Hallelujah Celtic ThunderBuy Celtic Thunder FAVORITE (5 fans)

Celtic Thunder Celtic Thunder is an Irish singing group and stage show known for its eclectic, theatrical style show. The group is backed by the Celtic Thunder Band on their concert tours, and their live shows are known for the use of dramatic set pieces (often invoking symbols of ancient Celtic mythology), visual effects, and highly choreographed staging. Since the original group's formation in 2007, Celtic Thunder has released twelve albums as well as ten live performances on DVD, three of which were split into two releases.

more ? Year: 2010 363 Views Playlists: #3 Play "Hallelujah" on Amazon Music Unlimited (ad) Watch: New Singing Lesson Videos Can Make Anyone A Great Singer

H a II e Iu jah

Celtic Thunder

I heard there was a secret chord That David played,

and it pleased the Lord

But you don't really care for music, do you?

Well it goes like this

The fourth, the fifth The minor fall,

the major lift

The baffled king composing Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

Well your faith was strong but you needed proof

You saw her bathing on the roof

Her beauty in the moonlight overthrew you

She tied you to her kitchen chair

And she broke your throne, and she cut your hair

And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

Maybe there's a God above But all I've ever learned from love

Was how to shoot somebody who out drew you

It's not a cry that you hear at night I

t's not someone who has seen the light

It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah

Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

Become A Better Singer In Only 30

天我有很多感恩的事,最大的是等了快三十年,表弟终于当爸爸了(太开心了),,本是在茶坛发过此帖,,, 也希望大家喜欢..下午去看一位阿姐.她替表弟升为人父手制了礼物..实在十分感恩,, 孩子一生下来是早产儿-等到昨天确认平安,才对香港的家人说,, 我们陪他等..在网上确认平安..昨晚发了庆贺小帖..喜极而泣,, 这首歌当年是电视剧《荆鸟》插曲.当时表弟还是个小学生., 后天芽荣升为人父..,视频作者先放男声版, 苏格兰兰风笛中场.小朋友们太可愛了.苏格兰名人名景点 原视频里中场后,,另放女版.纯洁怀念。

所有跟帖: 

No problem! 一直喜欢苏格兰的那啥乐器,很欣赏,最后的女版最动人。再次祝贺。 -closeby- 给 closeby 发送悄悄话 closeby 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/28/2021 postreply 09:23:08

You get greener with every passing day. -LYJiang- 给 LYJiang 发送悄悄话 LYJiang 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/28/2021 postreply 15:02:49

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”