Still I Rise (原作者 Maya Angelou) 的中文翻译

本文内容已被 [ 私奔去西藏 ] 在 2013-10-29 10:10:00 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

You may write me down in history                    你或许会把我写进历史
With your bitter, twisted lies,                             
用你仇视、扭曲的谎言
You may trod me in the very dirt      
在你的故事里我或者被踩入尘埃
But still, like dust, I’ll rise.                    
那又如何?正如扬尘,我将升起

Does my sassiness upset you?                        我的轻蔑把你折磨麽?
Why are you beset with gloom?                         
瞧瞧你那郁闷沮丧!
‘Cause I walk like I’ve got oil wells                   
可知我缘何步履昂扬?
Pumping in my living room.                            
家有油井能汲无穷力量

Just like moons and like suns,                                  如月之恒如日之升
With the certainty of tides,                                      
如随潮浪必将发生
Just like hopes springing high,                            
看希望之帜高高飘扬
Still I’ll rise.                                                            
我将升起,势不可挡

Did you want to see me broken?                         是否诅咒我梦碎心灰?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?                             
垂头丧气俯首低眉?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops.                  
卑躬屈膝哭天抹泪?
Weakened by my soulful cries.                     
甚至奄奄一息黯然心碎?

Does my haughtiness offend you?                想来还是我的骄傲冒犯了您
Don’t you take it awful hard                                 
但何苦你要跟自己过不去:
‘Cause I laugh like I’ve got gold mines               
须知我大笑犹如拥有金矿
Diggin’ in my own back yard.                              
只待我自家后院从容掘挖

You may shoot me with your words,                  饶是你言辞毒辣目露凶光
You may cut me with your eyes,                                    
化作刀枪要将我伤
You may kill me with your hatefulness,            
饶是你灭我之心满腔恨意
But still, like air, I’ll rise.                                             
仍如空气,我将升起

Does my sexiness upset you?                                   恕我的风情令你不安
Does it come as a surprise                                       
仪态万方让你猝不及防
That I dance like I’ve got diamonds                              
漫步起舞光彩夺目
At the meeting of my thighs?                                         
宛若游龙翩若惊鸿

Out of the huts of history’s shame                                                     我将升起
I rise                                                                  
从那载有历史的耻辱的茅草屋
Up from a past that’s rooted in pain                                                 
我必升起
I rise                                                                              
自那伤痛深藏的来时路   
I’m a black ocean, leaping and wide,                 
我是深深的海洋,跳跃奔流
Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.                         
日益高涨,蓄势待发
Leaving behind nights of terror and fear                                          
我将升起
I rise                                                                                    
走出恐怖畏惧的黑夜
Into a daybreak that’s wondrously clear                                       
我必升起
I rise                                                                                   
迎来天下澄清的拂晓
Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,    
秉承先祖赋予我的智慧和力量
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.    
我就是为奴隶者的梦想和希望
I rise                                                                                                        
看我升起
I rise                                                                                                        
我将升起
I rise.                                                                                                        
我必升起


(翻译者:私奔去西藏@文学城 2013年4月5日)

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!