”此地有缘”节选

来源: 胡华泠 2016-12-23 14:51:26 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2832 bytes)

made her look taller. I handed her over the roses with a kind smile, and she smiled too. She did not look surprised. Then we walked towards the restaurant I had reserved two seats with. I felt kind of exciting. It has been a long time I havent dated women. Two years after Yuan was gone. I didnt know what Winnie felt. We just walked, silently, and it seemed she did not want to break the silence. The tacit feeling came through me. Noticeable enough, I peaked at her face when we were walking. She was still smiling while her left hand was playing with the roses, and, she looked so beautiful. I wanted to hold her right hand, and just want to be in this way, until forever, TianHuanDiLao, I thought. But I didnt, I was not very brave in front of her. We just walked.
          The date went very well. We talked quite some, from colleagues, work and then the family. I told her my story, story with Yuan and my family. She did not seem surprised. I guessed Wanda told her about the existence of Yuan. I knew Wanda would, she was that kind of woman. Winnie reacted calmer than I thought. She also told me some about her family, with some conservation. And she did mention her past boy friend when I asked her. I had a feeling that night she was sorry for her past experience with him, and she made me feel she liked me mainly because I said things when he damped her. I thought he was not doing the right thing. I realized I cared about her since the beginning, since I first saw her when the first day I started working in our company. We had very good conversation, and we both knew, at least I could feel, the future that we may go together, have a family... And now, it is the time. Our bondage is another kind of Yuanfeng, Yuanfeng that made us come together. TianHuanDiLao, I remembered. She looked so wonderful that night.
      Another night went fine. I was still struggling between Yuan and Winnie. I met Winnie today at work. She looked kind of weird, kind of, what can I say,... kind of more like wanting to stay away from me. Maybe it is because of Yuan, I mentioned her too much in front of Winnie. Then she became cautious because of this. I still love Yuan. Yuan has become someone that could not be even forgotten in my mind, I took it for granted. Sometimes I thought it is sinful to just forget about her. She was just that kind of woman that deserves you to love her so much, and, fortunate enough, she loves you back the same way you love her. That is why I could not forget her existence, until now, now Winnie got into my life. My life has changed, I thought. Hold on to my life now with Winnie, divorce Yuan, something devilish has taken my mind. I cant, I cant, I cried. She is Yuan, she is supposed to be the one and only one of my

所有跟帖: 

华冷同学节日快乐。温馨提示: -废话多多- 给 废话多多 发送悄悄话 废话多多 的博客首页 (152 bytes) () 12/24/2016 postreply 11:09:44

原创,节日快乐 -胡华泠- 给 胡华泠 发送悄悄话 胡华泠 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 12/24/2016 postreply 12:56:40

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”