Goole Voice 能干什么用?我还没自己动手,网上抄一段大家看看。

来源: 2009-07-15 06:09:12 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:
Step 1 Set up a GIzmo5 account.

Step 2 Add the "Gizmo5" phone number to Google Voice. Same as any other phone, just be sure to select the Gizmo TYPE

Step 3 configure a SIP compatible soft phone, WiFi phone, Hardline Phone, or SoftPhoneForMobile to answer calls received on your Gizmo5 number.

Google Voice is forwarding the call to Gizmo5. Gizmo5 speaks "standard VOIP" in the form of SIP. Once it's connected to Gizmo5, it's a standard Gizmo5 incoming call. So ANYTHING that works with Gizmo5, which means ANYTHING that works with SIP, will accept a call.

For now, you still have to use the Google Voice web site to start the call because calls from Gizmo5 to Google wouldn't be free. I within a month or two someone will write some nice desktop gadget for the Windows Sidebar, a new addin for the iPhone, and more, which will bypass this problem neatly.

I just finished setting this up a little while ago using X-Lite (a free SoftPhone) to accept a Google Voice call. I have to "dial" using the CALL button or a contact from the web site, it calls my Gizmo number, it then calls the number I want to speak to, and, free calls, anywhere in the USA :) I am using the same wireless headset (Creative CS1200) that I use on Vent while playing World of Warcraft :)

There's another solution to...you can just tell Gizmo to forward all your calls to GoogleTalk :)

Enjoy!