Hi, John

来源: BHACT 2007-06-26 11:08:56 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2522 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ BHACT ] 在 2007-06-26 13:40:40 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
Thanks for the question. You are a very special person and I enjoyed our time together. You are nice, have great sense of humor, and I really like the way your house looks! I am pretty sure you are a hard working person too to earn that kind of living.

However, please understand that, at this point of my life, I am no 18-year old girl anymore. I cherish love, and I will surely die for it if I find real love, but love needs time. Seeking love is like building a castle, don't you think? You start from little, you keep piling onto it, all the while making sure what you have accomplished are secure enough, and at one point, voila! You have the castle built, in all its glory and attractiveness.

I take that you are asking me if I'd like to see you socially. I am not against knowing you a little more, no, I am not. I believe in your heart, maybe mine too, we are imagining building a castle, and maybe together. So, let's keep the hope going and keep exchanging our blueprints, and maybe someday, just maybe, that you and me find that we totally should follow one blueprint (and that is mine, most likely, hehe...)to build the castle!

You must be half as confused as I am on what I intend to say, lol, don't worry. That happens everywhere and everyday. Do you know Dona Perino? I bet you don't...hehehe..anyway, Dona is the Whitehouse spokesperson (yes, there's another guy named Tony Snow) who admitted that she was confused by all the nasty reporters questioning her on if VeeP Cheney should be an "entity" of the executive branch or not. I bet you are feeling the same, lol...( I am laughing because I think I have great sense of humor, not at you.)

So, you asked for "yes" or "no". My answer might be a little long and winding to you, but that's a woman's version of "yes" or "no", in case you don't know. You must say that I am being ambiguous, but don't you think that's the beauty of the whole thing? That you feel something but you cannot readily pinpoint what it is or where it is. Mystery keeps the feeling grow, you know...and if mystery is there no more, such as when one finally comes to find out that you don't really look that good (figuratively, that is), then nothing excites the whole thing anymore...

The answer is, no answer, yet. But I'd like to go out to lunch with you and if you don't mind, you can continue sharing with me about you.

Did I make myself perfectly clear with you? If not, I can always explain...

所有跟帖: 

hahaha~~~~~~~~~ -noso- 给 noso 发送悄悄话 noso 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2007 postreply 11:12:15

lol, Nice writing! -ASK!- 给 ASK! 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2007 postreply 11:13:59

天,我要是那男的,看到这信扭头就跑. 真啰嗦 -evil- 给 evil 发送悄悄话 evil 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2007 postreply 11:18:58

Then you already failed one of ASK's tests, buddy. -BHACT- 给 BHACT 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2007 postreply 11:21:30

这种TEST,少一个好一个 -evil- 给 evil 发送悄悄话 evil 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2007 postreply 11:22:38

All right, I see you are fast-food type and don't -BHACT- 给 BHACT 发送悄悄话 (153 bytes) () 06/26/2007 postreply 11:24:15

haha, fastfood 也是food -evil- 给 evil 发送悄悄话 evil 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2007 postreply 11:26:37

Agreed, speed is the key. The beauty of this is -BHACT- 给 BHACT 发送悄悄话 (212 bytes) () 06/26/2007 postreply 11:29:06

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”