转一英文网站一网友对芮成钢的评论

来源: 南极人 2010-11-16 00:46:27 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2313 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 南极人 ] 在 2010-11-16 11:32:27 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 小芮讨厌的地方是太想说英文(视频)南极人2010-11-16 00:42:02
转自 http://www.chinahush.com

I’ve seen one of Rui’s past interviews in English with Kevin Rudd. In that interview, Rudd tries to impress his Chinese audience by asking for the interview to be conducted in Chinese.

Rui reluctantly agreed and I felt that at the given time, the reluctance came arose because Rui:

a.) Wanted to showcase his English skills

or

b.) Felt that Kevin speaking in Chinese was a novelty that would detract from the overall quality of the interview

However at the end of the clip, I couldn’t help but think Rui was arrogant, unfriendly and pretentious. I think a lot of it came from his body movement and facial expressions. I didn’t like how he looked and how he presented himself.

Months later, this clip of him asking Obama comes out. In this case, he is still trying to show off no doubt. However one has to give him credit for doing his job and doing it well.

To Golf Trolley:

His question was not bad behavior at all. On the contrary I think he was a bit of a pussy and too nervous to say what he really wanted to.

1. He actually softened it by going in a circle and conclusively phrasing it ‘how do you feel about other people interpreting the actions of the United States differently than what you intended’

He could have just said ‘how do you answer to the common perception that US domestic policy is anti-trade and that the recent stance of government puts Us interests before others?’

As for the : ‘I think I can represent Asia part’ – I hope the trolls on this site don’t keep taking it out of context. The guy was obviously nervous. What he probably wanted to say was:

“I’m not sure if you realized this Mr Obama, but China is part of Asia. As of such, I’d like to have an opportunity to ask you a question from this side of the continent’

As a person, this guy might be an ***** to hang out with. But as a reporter, he did a damned good job. It’s not his fault that no gooks helped Obama out. They were probably too busy getting drunk and jumping off buildings, or on Chinahush writing comments.

In any case, it was quite enjoyable to see a Harvard Law Magna Cum Laude alumni piss his pants at a simple question. Looks like not even the guys at the other side of his teleprompter could help this time.

所有跟帖: 

LOL,piss his pants at a simple question -外乡人- 给 外乡人 发送悄悄话 外乡人 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 11/16/2010 postreply 06:13:52

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”