英译歌曲【我和草原有个约定】by 乌兰托娅

来源: 2010-10-07 09:19:54 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

/>英译歌曲【我和草原有个约定】by 乌兰托娅

I have a date with the prairie

总想看看你的笑脸
I’d always want to see your smiling face ..

总想听听你的声音
I ‘d always want to hear your voice.

总想住住你的毡房
I ‘d always want to live in your yurt

..总想举举你的酒樽
I’d always want to raise your wine cup.

我和草原有个约定
I have a date with the prairie

相约在寻找共同的根
We’ll go together to seek our common roots .

如今踏上了归乡的路
Now I set off on my journey home.

走进了阳光迎来了春
To walk into the sunshine to usher in the spring.

看到你笑脸如此纯真
I see your smiling face so pure.

听到你声音如此动人
And I hear your voice ..it’s so touching.

住在你毡房如此温暖
I feel such nice warmth of living in your yurt.

尝到你奶酒如此甘醇
I enjoy your milk wine with a mellow taste so sweet .

我和草原有个约定
I have a date with the prairie.

相约在祭拜心中的神
We meet together to worship God in our hearts.

如今迈进回家的门
Now I walk into the door of the home long expected.

忍不住热泪激荡我心
I cannot bear the tears surging in my heart

(Music)

我曾在远方把你眺望
I once looked at you in the distance .

我曾在梦乡把你亲近
I once dreamed to be intimate with you.

我曾默默为你祈祷
I once prayed in silence for you .

我曾深深为你牵魂
I was once deeply obsessed with your soul-stirring glamour

我和草原有个约定
I have a date with the prairie

相约诉说思念的情
We meet each other to express our yearnings for love .

如今依偎在草原的怀抱
Now I nestle unto the prairie bosom.

就让这约定凝成永恒
Let this romantic date become eternal

啦啦
La,la……

如今依偎在草原的怀抱
Now I nestle unto the prairie bosom.

就让这约定凝成永恒
Let this romantic date become eternal

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>

  • 【新的一轮太空竞争:将拯救我们地球的文明世界】 (图)
  • 【上海新娘】 (ZT)
  • 英汉语译日语歌曲 《星》 by 谷村新司 and 邓丽君
  • 【视力损坏人士的 新希望 】 (图)
  • 清粼粼的水来蓝莹莹的天/罗宁娜 and陈莉莉