【Top of the world】A song show my gratitude and appreciation

来源: 2023-09-10 16:10:38 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

My gratitude and appreciation to YingYing for taking the moderator's burden of MYSJ !!!

MYSJ is not anyone's own forum it belongs to everyone who likes to share or express ideas, news, points, thoughts, amusement or anything even anger in English. Also, YingYing is no stranger to MYSJ. As far as I know she is a talented poetress and active social activist and enthusiast. 

MYSJ never lacks of talents all it needs is a steady organizer for long time stability and prosperity. I know 110 has been looking for successors since several years back. Responsibility to MYSJ made her to stay and added an extra fold of stress on the top of her duties in life and work, a frontline COVID medical fighter. Finally, against all odds I am so grateful that MYSJ is definitely in another good hand from now.

I am truely appreciated to YingYing for stepping into the moderator's shoes. We are in the same boat now and we need each other.

Here is a happy song of the Carpenters "Top of the world" that I recorded last week to express my gratitude, happiness and appreciation.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Top Of The World
Song by Carpenters:

Such a feelin's comin' over me There is wonder in most every thing I see Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes And I won't be surprised if it's a dream
Everything I want the world to be Is now comin' true especially for me And the reason is clear, it's because you are here You're the nearest thing to heaven that I've seen
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation And the only explanation I can find Is the love that I've found, ever since you've been around Your love's put me at the top of the world
Something in the wind has learned my name And it's tellin' me that things are not the same In the leaves on the trees, and the touch of the breeze There's a pleasing sense of happiness for me
There is only one wish on my mind When this day is through I hope that I will find That tomorrow will be, just the same for you and me All I need will be mine if you are here
I'm on the top of the world lookin' down on creation And the only explanation I can find Is the love that I've found, ever since you've been around Your love's put me at the top of the world
*************************************************************************************************************************************************