【职场点滴】One of my interview experiences

来源: 2022-04-20 15:29:45 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

The most unforgettable experience of my life was one of my interview experiences when I applied for residency. 

After I was interviewed by a residency program, I was thinking about how I could impress the interviewers among so many good candidates. I was not confident about my English as most of other interviewees' official languages were English. 

During the recess time, I chatted with another candidate who happened to have a friend finishing her interview in my next interview program. She told me that the program offered prematch to very good candidates. I thought that would be a good chance to avoid the tedious unpredictable residency match processes. 

On the day of my interview, the chairman asked me to introduce myself. This was a typical interview question. I answered very well. 

When he introduced this program as wrapping up, at the time when he introduced the chance of fellowship program in the future after residency graduation, I said, "That's why I applied to our program!"

Seemed he was very satisfied with my performance, and he said, "If we offer you a prematch, are you going to accept it?"

"Sure! I would be very happy to accept it!"

"All right, we are going to offer you the prematch today! Please withdraw from the match!" 
"Thank you very much! I will do!"

Happiness happened so fast and gave me the chance to fulfill my dream in the US.