[一句话翻译]what’s your pronouns!

来源: 2022-02-11 06:42:18 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Fear and uncertainty stink in the Year of Rat, thanks to the harding working Ox quietly trying so hard to pull us out of the despair, now is the Year of Tiger , rejuvenating full of vigor!

Right after our Chinese New Year celebration , kick start the Beijing 2022 winter Olympic , not only on time but what a spectacular opening! ......the fabulous Eileen Gu, Nathan Chen, and all the upcoming ice pot to watch ! Which one will be boiling ?!

Happiness is prevailing….. at least in my household::)) On top of all I have only put on few grams after all the delicious dumplings and marbling pork belly! 

May my exuberant mood touch yours , if so , stop whatever you are doing ! Take few minutes Send in your homework ! :)) 

中翻英: 

20220209122250499gif.gif

阳和启蛰,品物皆春。

古语出处:《宋史·乐志七》

英翻中:Let your love see me

even through the barrier of nearness.       ———- “Fireflies “ R. Tagore 

idiom

“What are your pronouns?” Is a seemingly innocuous question that has       become increasingly common. VP K. Harris “she/her” in her Twitter bio, Transportation Secretary P. Buttigieg includes “he/his” (that surprised me ) then there are the singular “they/them” pronouns used by “nonbinary “ people who identify as neither male or female, as well as a growing list of bespoke “neo pronouns “ such as “ze/zir” or “fae/faer”, and even stranger “noun self” neopronouns like”bun/bunself “ which, actually according to New York Times, are identities that can encompass animals and fantasy characters. How mind blowing ! So, When asked for your “pronouns”, whats your answer?