【ToYouToMe】【求安慰】upper airway congestion & short breath

来源: 2021-09-09 11:36:25 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

I started having a sore throat  two weeks ago, and I worried if anything to do with covid. Later, it became lighter and lighter itself. Then I felt relieved.  Last weekend I went to the dentist for scaling. After came back, it got worse again. Fortunately, there were no other symptoms.  This morning, I suddenly felt a little bit of congestion and short breath that made me worried again,  then the trace of chill coming from the back of my neck let me realize something.

I picked up from the front side (round or collarless T-shirt) under my chin and looked down. I saw some printed trademarks. Oh, the T-shirt was backward,  the round collar T-shirt still had some height discrepancy between the front and back. The higher backside choked my neck.

Tips: If you feel short breath, the first thing to do is to check if the T-shirt is backward instead of calling a doctor right away..

Discussion: how to put on a pullover if it is inside out.

1) type I, if the T-shirt is inside out, start from the collar, find the correction direction and the head hole, head in first, next, two arms in the two arm holes, then pull it over all the way down.  I remembered once wearing a T-shirt inside out to work. Everyone gave me a weird smile.  I didn't pay attention when doing pullover.  I am always this type.

2)type II, if the T-shirt is inside out, turn it over carefully, always from the bottom opening, sticking head in first until it comes out of a hole , then arms. If the T shirt is wide enough, the head may come out a wrong hole, i.e. one of the arm holes.