【Childhood Fantasy】枫林 旧光阴 音乐集

来源: 2021-06-14 20:30:18 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

参赛。不过是旧专辑。

My fantasy is to find a way home

My  memory of my childhood is a mix of scents, colors and sounds; and the cool feeling from the shade of that willow tree outside that si-he-yuan house when I waked up in the court from a deep afternoon nap in that peaceful summer day. 

The color of those red bricks of the old building, the scattered images of sunshine and blue sky sneaked through the leaves, the smells of tuberose's scents that was slowly taking over the yard, and the old low-fi music from that old Am radio. 

I love that feeling so much, I always want  to go back to that moment since. Sometime, I feared that those memories will eventually fade on me. Simply, that is my only memory of that place I called home. My later life was far far away from home when I was just a preschooler. So, that is pretty much all I have.

Well, after finishing this album of music pieces. I knew I sort of find a way to keep that feeling forever in my pocket. These songs have no purpose, no chase of profit and fame, no ambitions, no judgement, no comparison, no nothing, They are simply reflections of those scents, colors and sounds that remind me I was from that place I called home.

白日梦

树荫禅

夜来香

盛夏

旧光阴