【ChildhoodFantasy】My pretty math teacher

来源: 2021-06-03 19:08:22 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

When I was in second grade, came a young pretty female math teacher. She had a charming face and beautiful eyes,  often wearing jeans with a white shirt.

The dark side was that she liked to take out bamboo strips from the brooms in the corner of our classroom, suddenly whipping your desk to scare you. I don't understand what's in the girl students' minds,  but we boys were afraid of it and secretly liked it.

At least I did.

As the best student in my class, I consistently scored high in the math exams.  Poor score? It happened only once. I remembered so clearly because I had my first close encounter in my life with such a hot young woman!

Yes, when I grew up, I knew that she was not just pretty but hot.

After school, she left me alone to talk—a separate lesson.

Still wearing in jeans, tied with a white shirt, and fortunately, no whip in hand.  She was tall, and we were standing so close that my head reached between her waist and chest, and I could smell her feminine scent. She looked majestic while I bowed my head in shame.

She talked a lot, but my head was up in the clouds. In the end, she asked me,

"Do you want to bring glory or disgrace to our class?"

I was so nervous and instinctively afraid that she would whip down on my head that I replied without thinking,

"Disgrace!"

"What did you say?" the hot female teacher could not believe her ears, "Answer again! " she forced.

"Glory!" Again, I replied without thinking.

A smile of relief showed on her face. How could she know that a second-grade boy, only seven years old, had "subtle feelings" for a pretty female teacher?

I was finally let go.

Years have passed, I've forgotten what she looked like, but that "childhood fantasy" story is still fresh in my mind.  Seeing the past through today's eyes, I'm still amazed that there were such hot, bold and straightforward girls in those old days in mainland China.