翻唱【知道不知道】by beautifulwind 祝金牛座朋友生快!聊个话题,星座

来源: 2021-04-29 20:46:49 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Do you guys believe western astrology?

I remembered one day when I talked to a patient's daughter. She said her father was very stubborn as he was a typical Taurus.  I couldn't help laughing. I said most of my Taurus friends were stubborn, but they were very trustworthy.

So, it is good  to know about some western astrology knowledge.  It is good for us to have some daily topics and to know about friends' personality.  :)

Taurus (Latin for bull, derived from the Greek word Τα?ρος), is the second astrological sign in the modern zodiac. It spans from 30° to 60° of the zodiac. This sign belongs to the Earth element or triplicity, and has a feminine or negative polarity, as well as a fixed modality, quality, or quadruplicity. It is a Venus-ruled sign along with Libra. The Moon is in its exaltation here at exactly 3°. The Sun transits this sign from approximately April 21 until May 20 in western astrology.

Taurus Zodiac Sign Traits 

Smart, ambitious, and trustworthy, Taurus is the anchor of the Zodiac. Amazing friends, colleagues, and partners, Taureans value honesty above all else and are proud that their personal relationships tend to be drama free. Bulls get the reputation of being stubborn, but they're not always stuck in their ways. This searching sign is willing to see another point of view, but they won't flip-flop on an opinion just to make someone else happy. They will shift their thinking only if they truly have a change of heart.

祝金牛座的朋友们生日快乐!

【知道不知道】

电影《天下无贼》主题歌

原唱:刘若英

翻唱:beautifulwind

那天的云是否都已料到
所以脚步才轻巧
以免打扰到 我们的时光
因为注定那么少
风 吹着 白云飘
你到那里去了
想你的时候 喔 抬头微笑