【英文配音朗诵】Best interview of J. Lawrence

来源: 2020-11-26 15:39:52 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

感恩节假期,再给大家献上一个大表姐的访谈片段。

Um, so it’s a traumatizing movie. No question.

Do you remember the first time you saw the full completed film?

I do. It was a few months ago.

How was that?

I went into a deprivation tank that tanked right after.

Yeah, that was rough.

The first time you see a movie, you’re just kind of looking for everything.

You’re looking for flaws.

You’re looking for your performance.

You’re looking for double chins.

You know, you’re just kind of surprised at how compelling it is, which sounds rude.

But I just meant I liked it because of its metaphors and then watching it, I was like, it’s a good movie.

Yeah, and then the 2nd time I saw it with an audience in Venice, and I just was like, this is too much, this is too far, we’ve, this is a huge mistake. We can’t release this movie. People are gonna have pitchforks.

And then 30 minutes later, I was like, ah, once the images kind of die down a little bit, you’re just left with this visceral feeling.

It’s love letter/howling at the moon/scream of rage, you know, for the environment, for earth, the beginning of people and human kind, and the beginning of religion, all these interesting ideas.

But you know, I had a group of friends that has seen the movie, one of them was crying about the environment and was just like “I can’t believe we”, you know, because it’s one of the things that makes you feel what if we treated the earth like like a breathing living organism.

And then, you know, my Italian friend was like, “you would have to be a potato, not to feel something.”