有点不开心,我要说,说出来让大家高兴高兴

来源: 2020-11-09 14:36:22 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

I believed in good nature of all neighbours, but not everyone might behave decently at all times.

Today is the garbage day, i.e. black garbage bags collection day, takes place biweekly in my community, free of charge up to 4 regular black bags for each household.  

Last night, someone sneaked 4 black garbage bags into my property under the coverage of darkness topping up my full 4 allowance before I could  even bring my own out.

WTF!!!, I was totally pissed off ! Please do excuse my language. 恨  Won't let this go unheard, sent requirement to the builder to circle this around. ( Just to explain why I am doing so, this is a brand new community, the builder office is still onsite and carrying contact info of all residences... ...)    

No need further investigation, just want to remind people act in diginity, if you need help with garbages let me know, I have extra spaces and am very happy to help, just don't be sneaky, you bastard, I appoligize for my language again.  

FYI:  People usually bring their black garbage bags out the night before. But some scavenging animals ripped off not only my garbages severals times littering all over the street, racoons, skunks, crows, you name it.   So I 'd rather get up earlier before the garbage truck arrives.  Yeah, my empty curb might have encouraged the opportunists to turn my goodness to em' f**king advantage.