你阅读的时候并没有读对每一个字

来源: 2020-11-08 10:00:01 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Let's give a try:

“It deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.”

If you read the above example with ease I just proved my point: You didn't read every word correctly. While reading you thought you read every world correctly and you understood the sentenses, and you brian predicted what logically comes next. 

"We are continuously anticipating what we will see, hear or feel next," Dr. Lars Muckli, a researcher at the University of Glasgow's Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology told Phys.org.

Willing to take more challenges?

The following three sentences are progressively getting more challenging.

1. A vheclie epxledod at a plocie cehckipont near the UN haduqertares in Bagahdd on Mnoday kilinlg the bmober and an Irqai polcie offceir

2. Big ccunoil tax ineesacrs tihs yaer hvae seezueqd the inmcoes of mnay pneosenirs

3. A dootcr has aimttded the magltheuansr of a tageene ceacnr pintaet who deid aetfr a hatospil durg blendur

Having a litle trouble with #2, #3? although seemingly follow the same jumbled rules, i.e. the 1st and the last letters are in the right place, they are just jumbled more.

The original sentences are at the bottom of the article.

https://www.treehugger.com/why-your-brain-can-read-jumbled-letters-4864305

There are vast number of discussions on this topic.

Check this out:

If You Can Raed Tihs, You Msut Be Raelly Smrat